Curtains & Blinds Cleaning
The curtains and blinds in your home are like those fly traps! They absorb and trap the tiny airborne pollutants and deteriorates the air quality of your surroundings.
Besides, dirty curtains are known to cause severe allergic reactions among the kids. It is here that professional curtain cleaners come to your help!
At Tradie Team, we make your curtains immaculate and healthy. Our highly trained and certified cleaners apply the latest equipment and methods to remove the harmful contaminants collected on your curtains.
Customised and Effective Solutions For 100% Satisfactory Results
Every curtain is made from different fabric and has a unique texture. Therefore, our cleaners provide tailored cleaning solutions to ensure efficient results and best value for your money.
With minimal downtime, our cleaning process neither involves any extra work from your end nor does it interfere with your routine activities. In addition to this, we use non-toxic and eco-friendly solutions that are safe for kids & pets and also retains the original shine of your curtains.
At Tradie Team, we follow the below process to clean your curtains:
1. Our team of cleaners inspect and analyse the curtain and its fabric to determine the extent of cleaning. This allows us to apply the most appropriate technique to make the curtains pristine.
2. We use modern cleaning techniques and tools to break up the dirt particles from the curtains and blinds. Also, our latest machines will remove the tough stains or odours usually buried deep within the fabric.
3. Besides, we use the bio-friendly curtain cleaning material for various kind of fabrics. Our cleaners will apply the right solution for your curtains to ensure the fabric doesn’t get damaged and the stains disappear!
4. Once this is done, we treat your curtains by applying powerful stain-protectors to protect your curtains and keep them safe from future stains. Also, we deodorise the curtains, so your house smells good.
5. Lastly, we make sure that linings, corners, and hemlines are intact and do not need any repairing.
What Types Of Curtain & Blinds We Clean?
We clean the following types of curtain:
- Blackout Curtains
- Casual Drapers
- Cotton Fabric Curtains
- Dry Cleaning for Linen Curtains
- Silk & Synthetic Curtains
- Puddle Curtains
- Roller Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Pleated Blinds
- Mini Blinds
- Macro Blinds
Why Hire Our Curtain Cleaning Services?
- Budget-Friendly Solutions – We offer extensive and intensive curtain cleaning services at an affordable price.
- Lower Respiratory Disorder – Using the latest equipment and methods, we remove the tiniest spec of dust, consequently reducing the instances of sneezing or asthma attack.
- Improved Surrounding Air Quality – A dust-free and clean curtain mean healthy and improved air quality of your surroundings.
- Reliable and Competent Team – With an aim to offer the best results, we have collaborated with fully certified, trained and highly experienced cleaners.