Safety for the Unforeseen Situations
Fire safety is the most fundamental requirement of any commercial or residential property. For commercial properties, it is the duty of the employer to ensure that all fire systems such as the fire hydrant, smoke detectors, extinguishers, sprinklers and fire warning systems are working in top notch condition. For home owners, this is a primary need to ensure the safety of your loved ones and your property.
Tradie Team provides fire services plumbing in Melbourne. We are equipped with the latest technology and extensive knowledge of all different types of fire related equipment. We understand that there is no room for error when it comes to fire service plumbing in Melbourne.
What is included in our range of fire services?
Fire Safety Survey/Inspection
The primary determinant of safety from unforeseen situations lies in careful inspection. We survey your property to locate any fire hazards, analyse equipment such as hydrants, smoke detectors, sprinklers and so on.
Fire equipment is often made with the highest technological standards to ensure that it works flawlessly in the light of any unfortunate fire related event. This equipment needs to be monitored, surveyed and maintained on a regular basis. Our team of fire service plumbers have a set agenda to check each and every fire related equipment and recommend servicing where the need arises.
Replacement and Repairs
Fire safety equipment should not be sustained over a few years since it was first installed. Our team of trained experts can carry out any repairs and also handle immediate replacement of technology.
Why Choose Tradie Team?
- Providing same day service where possible. Servicing all suburbs of Melbourne
- Emergency response available for immediate assistance with fire safety equipment
- Advice on best brands and equipment according to requirements
- Experience with different types of commercial and residential properties
- Related services offered at affordable rates. We have electricians on board who can assist plumbers to get big jobs done