Cost Saving and Climate Saving
LED lights are one of the most promising additions to the long list of technological innovations of our time. From adopting a cleaner approach to being pocket friendly for all users, LED lights in Melbourne are slowly becoming a necessity for homes, offices, public infrastructure, and practically every other area that requires lighting. It has come to our attention that many homes across Melbourne are still using halogen lights. We highly recommend those homes to adopt a much cleaner and cost saving approach that will sustain itself for years to come.
What are the advantages?
- LED stands for Light Emitting Diodes; in simpler words these are tiny dots that emit a great amount of light. Due to its low resistance for energy conversion, it can effectively convert more electrical energy into light. This leads to power saving, and consequently cost saving solutions.
- Melbourne predominantly sees shorter days and longer nights. Therefore, LED lights in Melbourne are a game changer due to its extended life. These lights generally have a life of 50,000 hours. When we calculate this into years, any given LED light can last up to 5.5 years.
- LED technology is highly inexpensive due to its simple technology and basic components
Why Choose Tradie Team?
- Our team of electricians have been working at properties of all kinds such as homes, schools, offices, shopping centres and community centres. This has given them extensive knowledge about the proper use of LED lighting to effectively light up any given spaces.
- Tradie Team is known for its prompt response and flawless customer service, and this keeps us busy throughout the year. However, we ensure that we are in and out within no time in order to maintain zero interference with daily activities.
- We have a good channel of suppliers and would be happy to advice you on the best possible solutions that fit your budget and satisfy your lighting requirements beyond your initial expectations.
- A one stop shop for every electrical need